Trading Overview in April 2013
May 01, 2013
OSE announced a trading overview (preliminary estimates) in April 2013.
- Total derivatives trading volume in April 2013 was 36,458,727 units, which hit a record high.
- Trading volume of Nikkei 225 mini in April 2013 was 26,060,079 units, which achieved the record high.
- Trading volume of Night Session in April 2013 was 11,441,569 units, which achieved the record-high for the fourth consecutive month.
Trading volume ratio of Night Session to Day Session in April 2013 was 46.9%.
- Total trading value of ETFs market was 985.1 billion yen, which achieved the record-high for the fourth consecutive month.
By products, trading value of Nikkei 225 Leveraged Index ETF (1570) etc. achieved the record-high.
- Trading value of JASDAQ Market in April 2013 was 2,743.5 billion yen.
This is the record-high since the market integration in October 2010.
Please refer to the following file for more details.