Market Concept for JASDAQ
The policy of JASDAQ is “By providing access to funding, young and emerging small-to-midsize companies that are going to lead the next generations industries, OSE assists those companies growth, and offers attractive investment opportunity for investors”.
OSE holds three market concepts for JASDAQ, 1. Confidence, 2. Innovation, and 3. Regional & Global. Through these concepts, we try to strengthen the foundation as the largest growing stock market in Japan, and to be a benchmark as growing stock market.
- OSE improves the confidence of JASDAQ market so that people can invest by their own responsibility.
OSE tries to make the office work of applicant companies more efficient to improve the objectiveness of a process of listing examination.
Listing Supervision/ Delisting
OSE supervises listed companies more carefully to make its listing supervision more appropriate for growing market.
OSE establishes new delisting criteria about business result and stock price to delist inappropriate companies immediately.
- OSE offers investing opportunity for innovative companies that will lead the Japanese economy.
- OSE keeps the enough liquidity for investors to trade stocks timely, and improve the convenience for shareholders.
Listing innovative companies
OSE attracts leading companies of growing fields, and promotes listing those innovative companies.
OSE enriches the corporate services such as improving analyst report, holding result briefing and so on.
OSE are considering a variety of measures, making use of leading-edge information technology for trading, Web technology and extending trading hours.
OSE adopts Liquidity Provider Program to provide the opportunity of trading.
OSE considers making growing market index, and listing ETF or derivatives about growing market.
3. Regional & Global
- OSE contributes to activation of local economy through supporting the listing local growing companies. (Regional)
- OSE helps global launch of listing companies and catches up with the global standard in stock exchange business or rules. (Global)
OSE associates with local financial agencies and Chamber of Commerce to hold meetings about listing and other issues.
OSE considers improving overseas information transmission and offering productive program of English web site to help overseas development of listing companies.
At first OSE began to introduce GlobeNewswire by NASDAQ-OMX as overseas information transmission for listed companies.
OSE bases in Tokyo and Osaka and help overseas development of listed companies in local communities.