Features of J-GATE
1. Performance at Highest Level
Adoption of Click XT developed by NASDAQ OMX
Low order processing latency, high throughput and scalability at high level will be realized.
|J-GATE||Former Trading System (reference)|
|Order Processing Latency (average)||2 ms||100 ms|
|Order Processing Throughput (whole)||12,000 orders / sec.||800 orders / sec.|
- (*) The figures regarding J-GATE described above were measured in the latest test.
2. Improvement of Accessibility
Provision of Various Connection Interface
OSE provides two types of connection interface between the systems of the exchange and those of security firms. One is API, which facilitates the connection to Click XT. The other is FIX, which is used by financial institutions all over the world.
- (*1) API (Application Programming Interface) is to facilitate a construction of systems by OSE's providing the same procedure for the connection to the exchange’s system.
- (*2) FIX (Financial Information eXchange) is prescribed and disclosed by FIX committees, which consist of financial institutions all over the world. It is widely used for the connection between security firms and institutional investors, and makes it possible to connect to exchange’s system by a system used generally.
Expansion of Market Information
As market information for investors, OSE provides “Order Depth”, which can show all depth information on order books by providing all quotes on a real-time basis, and “Price Depth”, which is best 10 bid and ask price information updated at 100 ms interval.
Construction of GATENET
OSE constructs the new network (GATENET) with low latency and high quality, in order to utilize the improved processing competence of J-GATE.
Provision of Co-location Service
The following three types of connection environments are be provided as co-location service.
|Co-location Service||Users set the equipments such as servers in the co-location area provided by OSE. They connect to J-GATE through LAN lines.|
|Proximity Service||OSE extends LAN connection to the data center for the proximity vendor located in the neighborhood of the OSE data center. This service provides the connection environment similar to that of the co-location service.|
|Market Premium Direct Connection Service|| OSE extends the LAN connection of co-location to a building of users by Ethernet line, only when the building is located in the neighborhood of the OSE data center. This service provides high-frequency market information.
High-frequency market information can be acquired from the location currently used, without having any special environment for setting equipments such as co-location and proximity services.