- Available to respond promptly to company’s financial statements or news announced after the close of stock market
- Available to trade responding to the European stock market and exchange market because the night session covers the time when the European market opens
- (*) Night session starts at 16:30 in Japan, which is 7:30 in London (1 hour later during Summer Time)
- Provide trading opportunities outside the intraday period
1. For Index Futures and Options (excluding Nikkei 225 VI Futures)
- Nikkei 225 Futures
- Nikkei 225 mini
- Nikkei 225 Options
- OSE DJIA Futures
- Nikkei 300 Futures
- RN Prime Index Futures
2. Trading Hours: 16:30-3:00 (JST)7:30 - 18:00 (London), 1:30 - 12:00 (Chicago)
11:30 - 22:00 (Dubai), 15:30 - 2:00 (Singapore)
- (*) An order acceptance period ("pre-closing") is established for 5 minutes before the Itayose on close.
- (*) J-NET Trading is available.